Subject: Re: [wsia] RE: Questions regarding embedded and customized-integrateduseca ses

I find This discussion extremely interesting, as it clearly brings up the point that what might be the LCD from a technical perspective (URL rewriting + lifecycle management) might not align with the requirements for portlets, which seem to span additional functionality (and I do believe that further discussions will reveal many more requirements for WSRP such as administration, user management, etc.).

-----Original Message-----
From: Graeme Riddell <griddell@bowstreet.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:23:33
To: Wsia <wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [wsia] RE: Questions regarding embedded and customized-integrated use
 ca	ses

That seems to be a great answer - so WSRP might actually span both Embedded
and Customized, and for the purpose of that committee might "own" some
"low-end" Customized functionality and drill down on that, and rely on WSIA
for the LCD Embedded. WSIA would then also own "higher-end" Customized
functionality that WSRP would be less concerned about?

-gr