Subject: [wsia] April Face-to-Face Meeting Logistics

Folks -

Please find attached directions and Hotel information for the next WSIA
face-to-face meeting.

Also, could you please let me know if you plan to attend by Telecon?
Instructions for this will be posted nearer the time.

The hotels are all around 2 to 3 miles from HP Labs (except Half Moon
Inn, which is on the coast). I cautiously advise use of a rental car for
non-locals. Theoretically one could use public transport and/or
sidewalks to cover this distance, but normal Californian practice is to
use at least one car per person.

The conference room will have projection facilities for laptops.

Cheers,
Royston.

PA Hotels.doc

Directions to HP-PA.doc