Subject: [wsia] April F2F Meeting logistics

Let's plan on a 2 1/2 day meeting as before...and adjourn by noon on Friday
the 19th to allow for travel time that afternoon.  I'll send out an agenda
as we get a bit closer to the date.

Charlie

Folks-

I forgot to put in the dates of the F2F, which are Wednesday April 17th
to Friday April 19th.

I guess the timings will be 9 to 5, but I assume Charlie will send out
an agenda later.

Cheers
Royston