Subject: [wsrp][wsia] Call in numbers for joint interface telecon,Tuesday 2 April

Below please find the information for Tuesday's joint interface group
telecon.  If you're calling from outside the US, could you please send me an
email..I'll need a count of international callers in case I need to increase
the number of slots.

Thank you.

 CALL DATE:         APR-02-2002  (Tuesday)
 CALL TIME:         09:00 AM PACIFIC TIME (12:00 Eastern)
 DURATION:              1 hr
 USA Toll Free Number: 888-677-5736
 USA Toll Number: +1-630-395-0182
  PASSCODE: 29067