Subject: [wsia] [wsrp-wsia joint interfaces] Call in numbers for telecon,Tuesda y 9 April

These call-in numbers are permanent going forward.

 USA Toll Free Number: 877-718-0936
 USA Toll Number: +1-712-923-6878
  PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 563151

This week's agenda is to walk through the Embedded use case in detail, and
pay particular attention to the interface points with WSRP, especially as
details are emerging about WSRP requirements in the following areas:

1.  Property setting
2.  URL rewriting
3.  Lifecycle management
4.  Security/privacy/authentication

The current draft is enclosed.

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Kropp [mailto:akropp@epicentric.com]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 10:24 AM
To: 'wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'wsia@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [wsrp][wsia] Call in numbers for joint interface telecon,
Tuesday 2 April

Below please find the information for Tuesday's joint interface group
telecon.  If you're calling from outside the US, could you please send me an
email..I'll need a count of international callers in case I need to increase
the number of slots.

Thank you.

 CALL DATE:         APR-02-2002  (Tuesday)
 CALL TIME:         09:00 AM PACIFIC TIME (12:00 Eastern)
 DURATION:              1 hr
 USA Toll Free Number: 888-677-5736
 USA Toll Number: +1-630-395-0182
  PASSCODE: 29067