Subject: [wsia] Further Palo Alto details

Folks,

Please add dinner at 7:00 p.m. (At a restaurant to be decided) to
Charlie's agenda for Wednesday 17th. To help with this arrangement,
please let me know if you will be coming to dinner.

Also, we'll have Internet access in the room next door to where we are
meeting. Usual stuff: Use DHCP, you'll get an IP address outside the HP
firewall, bring along any VPN stuff you need to get back into your own
intranets.

There'll be a net port in the actual meeting room too, so we can Webcast
the presentation machine for those unable to attend in person.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Royston