Subject: [wsia] [wsrp-wsia joint interfaces] Call in numbers for telecon,Monday 15 April

As a reminder, next week's joint interfaces telecon is moved to Monday at
8am Pacific, since some folks may be in transit on Tuesday for the WSIA face
to face.

I think this is a good point for us to recap where we are with both the
Embedded and Customized WSIA use cases and related requirements, and
highlight topics for discussion in the face to face meeting to ensure that
the tc's stay in sync going forward.

I see the following areas in particular to be worth looking at, in terms of
how we've defined them from the WSIA side, and how they are evolving on the
WSRP side.

1.  Properties
2.  Markup/Rewriting
3.  Security