Subject: RE: [wsia] WSXL-schema.xsd

OK... that's what I thought... just clarifying.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Thompson [mailto:richt2@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 1:09 PM
To: wsia@lists.oasis-open.org

It was explicitly meant to be opaque ... the consumer is required to
pass
back exactly what the producer supplied.

                      "Quintas, Peter"

                      <Peter.Quintas@di        To:       Rich
Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,
                      vine.com>
wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
                                               cc:

                      04/25/2002 01:52         Subject:  RE: [wsia]
WSXL-schema.xsd
                      PM

Rich:

Was HandleType not meant to be fully defined at this point?  It seems to
me like there would be more to the definition in WSXL-schema.xsd...