Subject: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R900]

R900 [Functional]
		This specification should make it possible for a user
interaction (page navigation and form submission) with a Presentation
Fragment (which is assumed to have been generated by a Producer and
presented to an end-user by a Consumer) to be routed to the Consumer, and
then delegated to the Producer. In this document, such user interaction is
named Action. Rewrite: SR, MM, AK.
		Note: for this to happen, URLs need to be rewritten - it
should be possible to redirect actions to the Consumer and then back to the
Producer that sourced the markup causing the invocation.

I think this needs to be two separate requirements, mirroring each other.
I'm not sure it's useful to introduce the term Action:

R900 [Functional]
		This specification should make it possible for a user
interaction with the generated presentation to be routed to the Consumer and
optionally delegated to the Producer.

R900A [Functional]
		This specification should make it possible for a user
interaction with the generated presentation to be routed directly to the
Producer, bypassing the Consumer.