Subject: RE: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R414]

Title: Message
I agree (except that I would change must to should...).
-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Kropp [mailto:akropp@epicentric.com]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 9:10 PM
To: 'wsia@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R414]

R414 [Functionality?]
                The Consumer should have a means to override property
validation constraints and logic at each of its levels.

Well, the Consumer could certainly do this, but the Producer is likely to
reject such overriden values as invalid!  I think the Consumer must be bound
by whatever property validation schema the Producer enforces:

R414 [Functionality]
                The Consumer must adhere to whatever property validation
constraints the Producer may specify for any of its properties.