Subject: Re: [wsia][wsia-requirements][E922]

As we are dealing with the domain of Web Services, an assumption should be
made that the spec should pertain to any Web Service. Therefore, I see no
need for the spec to specifically call out legacy applications and
infrastructure. The spec will pertain to any software component that can be
described using a Web Services facade.

Therefore I do not see a need for this requirement. I motion for deletion.

Dan Gisolfi