Subject: Re: [wsia] WSIA 5/5/2002: W3C Working Draft on WS Reqts

I would vote that this be required reading. Should we establish a
formal liaison through OASIS with this working group? I did recognize
one name from our group on their list, but I won't name the party,
but simply ask that person to consider at least informing us of
pertinent issues.

There are many areas where we will need to harmonize our efforts with
the efforts of this architecture group, which is a nice way of
saying, "We better do this or we will have a lot of extra work on our
hands."

Ciao,
Rex