Subject: RE: [wsia][wsia-requirements][E903]

Yes, that seems clearer Rich.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Thompson [mailto:richt2@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 4:21 AM
To: 'wsia@lists.oasis-open.org'

The Producer is always invoked by the Consumer (may be as part of
coordination/orchestration). I'm not sure what it means to embed a
parameter and I question whether we need to call out that the Handle may
only be part of a response. Reword to:

E903
      When a Producer has returned a Handle in response to a Consumer
invocation, the Consumer must ensure that Handle is supplied as a parameter
in any future invocations involving the Consumer and this Producer.

                      Alan Kropp

                      <akropp@epicentri        To:
"'wsia@lists.oasis-open.org'"
                      c.com>                    <wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>

                                               cc:

                      05/03/2002 09:48         Subject:
[wsia][wsia-requirements][E903]
                      PM

E903
                         The specification must specify the means by which
a Producer
indicates which actions, events and operations are to be redirected to the
stateful connection between the Consumer and Producer.

Reword to sync with E902:

E903
                         When a Producer has returned a Handle as part of
the
response to an End User invocation, the Consumer must ensure that Handle is
embedded as a parameter in any future invocations involving the End User
and
this Producer.