Subject: RE: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R414]

I agree with Alan: I think the Consumer should be able to add constraints,
but it should't be able to remove/modify constraints.  I suggest:

  The Consumer MUST adhere to whatever property validation constraints the
Producer has specified. The Consumer MAY specify additional property
validation constraints.

Tim

> I'm a little uncomfortable with suggesting to the Consumer that it is
> possible for them to ignore Producer validation constraints.
Operationally,