Subject: RE: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R413]

There is a concise scenario nicely describing the value of semantic
validation in the XForms intro chapter[1].  I see no reason not to include
the XForms binding constraint technology[2] as a recommendation along with
the Schema datatype constraint technology.

My only issue with R413 is that it's unclear whether #4 is necessary -- are
binding constraints not included in semantic constraints (#3)?

Tim

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xforms-20020118/slice2.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xforms-20020118/slice6.html