Subject: RE: [wsia][wsia-requirements][E922]

While I agree this requirement is basically meaningless, in this form it
does make an appropriate public staement. My only comment is that "not"
should also be capitalized as we want to pull in the definition of "MUST
NOT" from RFC 2119.

                      "Timothy N.
                      Jones"                   To:       wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
                      <tim@crossweave.c        cc:
                      om>                      Subject:  RE: [wsia][wsia-requirements][E922]

                      05/06/2002 01:59
                      PM

Is there a reason this shouldn't be a "must", i.e.:

  The specification MUST not preclude Producers from providing the
capability to support legacy applications and infrastructure.

As long as the protocol between Consumer and Producer is WSIA, it shouldn't
matter what else the producer is doing on the backend.

Tim