Subject: [wsia] RE: [wsrp] [wsrp-wsia joint interfaces] agenda for Tuesday 7 May

Hi, several folks have asked for the meeting details..

Weekly on Tuesday, 9am PST (12 noon EST).

Call-in numbers:
 USA Toll Free Number: 877-718-0936
 USA Toll Number: +1-712-923-6878
 PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 563151

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: michael_hillerman@peoplesoft.com
[mailto:michael_hillerman@peoplesoft.com]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 2:51 PM
To: akropp@epicentric.com
Subject: Re: [wsrp] [wsrp-wsia joint interfaces] agenda for Tuesday 7
May

Hi Alan,

What time will this meeting begin?

---------------------------------------
Mike Hillerman
PeopleSoft Portal and Search Technical Strategy
PeopleSoft Inc.
(925) 694-1619

                      "Alan Kropp"

                      <akropp@epicentri        To:
"'wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org'" <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>,

                      c.com>
"'wsia@lists.oasis-open.org'" <wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>

                                               cc:

                      05/06/02 12:20 PM        Subject:  [wsrp] [wsrp-wsia
joint interfaces] agenda for Tuesday 7 May

Tuesday's call will focus on:

1.  Discuss the proposed charter for the subcommittee (see attached)
2.  Review the state of requirements discussions ongoing on the WSIA list.
I'll capture the state of the debate by the end of the day, and forward in
time for the call.
3.  I've drawn a graphical representation of the lifecycle states we talked
about last week, including descriptive information about the state
transitions.  We can pick up the discussion and begin to sketch the APIs.
4.  Other items?