Subject: WSIA 5/8/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][E902]

Suggest we concentrate on the business requirement and other criteria
that are dissected down, but not to the level of implementation - unless
we choose to bound the functions at the tactical level.

As for this requirement:  The key is that the capability exists for the
Producer to establish and bound the connection as stateful.  The
connection state elicits or defines further functions and what the
handshakes are between the Producer and Consumer.  Let's concentrate on
the state and its parameters rather than what binds the connection
(until we get to that point or we choose to define those boundaries).

Thoughts?
Monica J. Martin
Program Manager
Drake Certivo, Inc.
208.585.5946

Reference E902:
The specification should support both implicit and explicit creation of
a stateful connection between Consumers and Producers.  The Producer
signifies that a connection is stateful by creating and returning a
Handle, an opaque reference for use by the Consumer to refer to the
stateful interaction between an End User and the Producer.