Subject: Re: AW: [wsia][wsia-requirements][E922]

Dan, thanks, that clarifies things for me.  I agree that it is important to
know
the reason for each of these requirements.  In this case, I would point to the
first F2F where one of the key issues we discussed was market adoption of
WSIA.  I'd have to go back to the minutes, but I believe that we agreed
that it
was important that WSIA be constructed in a way that allows for rapid
adoption.
This requirement (along with a couple of others) help to support that goal.

Sean