Subject: WSIA 5/9/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][E924]

No, only that the discovery mechanism may not be via UDDI.

Suggestions?

Thanks.
Monica J. Martin
Program Manager
Drake Certivo, Inc.
208.585.5946

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Rich Thompson
	Sent: Thu 5/9/2002 8:03 AM
	To: wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
	Subject: Re: WSIA 5/8/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][E924]

	Do we really want to mandate that Services may not require
specific
	discovery mechanisms?? I think the standard should not require
specific
	discovery mechanisms, but specific implementations/deployments
should be
	allowed to add such restrictions.

"Monica Martin"
<mmartin@certivo.        To:       Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,
net>                      <wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc:
	                      05/08/2002 11:57         Subject:  WSIA
5/8/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][E924]
	                      PM
Suggest:
	Services MUST be available independent of any specific discovery
	mechanism.

	Thanks.
	Monica