Subject: [wsia][security] 5/14 call

Telecon info for this call:

   USA: 1-888-282-2156
   International: 712-247-0358
   passcode: 572602

I will try and get a draft charter out to the mailing list still this
afternoon for review with an eye towards submitting to the full committee
on Friday. In addition to the reading of security related standards that we
all acknowledged needing to do last week, I would like to start a list of
security related questions/issues that will have to be applied to the
interfaces & protocols the relevant subcommittees produce.