Subject: [wsia] WSIA 5/16/2002: Comments on In Work WSIA Requirements

Only addressed Embedded case, as I have not been able to attend
Customization discussions.

Thank you.
Monica J. Martin
Program Manager
Drake Certivo, Inc.
208.585.5946

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Charles F Wiecha
	Sent: Wed 5/15/2002 2:32 PM
	To: wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
	Subject: [wsia] Agenda and call-in numbers for Friday 5/17 Noon
Eastern call

	WSIA call-in numbers and agenda for Friday 5/17 12 noon Eastern
meeting

	1.    Roll call and minutes
	2.    Reminder on F2F logistics: Wed 6/26 Joint Interfaces
discussion
	together with WSRP, 6/27 Customized requirements
	3.    Update on Embedded interfaces
	4.    Update on Customized requirements
	5.    Update on WSIA specific interfaces
	6.    Update on Security
	7.    Glossary

	I will be traveling Friday, and will find a volunteer to lead
this week's
	meeting.

	Charlie

	Call in number is: 1-888-282-2156, pc 572602
	International: 712-247-0358