Subject: WSIA 5/18/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R130]

Yes, I understand how you could see that.

The capability should exist for a Consumer to consume both a statefuland
stateless WSIA Web Service.

Does this more so capture the intent?  Comments welcome.

Monica

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Rich Thompson
	Sent: Fri 5/17/2002 5:57 AM
	To: wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
	Subject: Re: WSIA 5/16/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R130]

	This sounds to me like a requirement on the Consumers, while I
think the
	intent is the the specifications must allow consumers these
choices.

"Monica Martin"
<mmartin@certivo.        To:       Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,
net>                      <wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc:
	                      05/16/2002 09:15         Subject:  WSIA
5/16/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R130]
	                      AM
This is what I had proposed in some rewrites sent recently:

	A Consumer SHOULD be able to consume both a statefuland
stateless WSIA
	Web Service.

	M2: Note:  I feel the mechanism is not particularly necessary
unless
	boundaries need to be defined by another requirement

	If we need to expand on boundaries, everyone pitch in.

	Thank you.
	Monica J. Martin
	Program Manager
	Drake Certivo, Inc.