Subject: WSIA 5/21/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][E918]

I believe we may have addressed the operations and parameters in other
requirements.

Suggestion:

[RT] Means by which a Consumer MAY identify the correct Producer for
routing
   Actions, etc MUST be defined.

[mm1] A Consumer MAY be capable of identifying the correct Producer. May
be handled in other requirements.

When a Consumer identifies a Producer, the capability MUST exist to
interact with the Producer, such as routing actions.  Add other
functions as you deem appropriate.

Thanks.
Monica J. Martin
Program Manager