Subject: WSIA Security 5/21/2002: [wsia] [wsrp] [security] New security TC

See attachment. Sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica Martin
Sent: Tue 5/21/2002 10:24 AM
To: Monica Martin; Rex Brooks; Rich Thompson; wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: WSIA Security 5/21/2002: [wsia] [wsrp] [security] New security
TC

	Some portions extracted from the business scenarios that could
infer security requirements.  I have completed for all scenarios.
Please let me know if I have inadvertently missed any scenario (given
they have security requirements).

	If this should also be forwarded to WSRP, please do so as I do
not have access to that list.

	Thanks.
	Monica J. Martin
	Program Manager