Subject: Re: WSIA 5/21/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][E918]

It is not optional that the Consumer identify the correct Producer, my take
was that the intent of E918 is that a standard mechanism that a Consumer
may use (allowing for freedom to use other means) to identify the correct
Producer be part of the spec. I don't think R900 specifies that such a
mechanism be part of the spec.

                      "Timothy N.
                      Jones"                   To:       wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
                      <tim@crossweave.c        cc:
                      om>                      Subject:  Re: WSIA 5/21/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][E918]

                      05/21/2002 01:46
                      PM

If an action is being routed I don't see how it could be optional that the
Consumer identifies the correct Producer (seems like a "MUST" to me).

What information is E918 adding beyond R900?

Tim