Subject: Re: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R905 and 601]

Could we possibly change the construction of our requirements so that
it is the Specification which MUST, MUST NOT provide, preclude etc?

When we say Presentation Fragments MUST be capable.... what we are
saying is that the Presentation Fragment MUST be thus or such, when
what we mean is that the Specification MUST make it so that the
Presentation Fragment can be capable... We all know what we mean, but
it bothers me a little that our thinking seems to need to take a
rather, hmmmn (insert a PC term here) transposed form.

Sorry. It's nitpicky, but clarity isn't easy.

Ciao,
Rex