Subject: RE: [wsrp][wsia][wsrp-wsia joint interfaces][Draft Spec 0.43]Shar edTransient Information

In the interest of sanity and progress, I have broken up Rich's, Michael's, Monica's and Eilon's emails into four subjects - "Shared Transient Information", "Persistent Information Scope", "createEntity/createTemplate/createPortlet", "session and entity handles", and "Property lists".

This email will deal with Shared Transient Information, and the relevant quotes from the emails and my reply to them:

Michael wrote:
> 1) I agree we should ignore the shared transient information "type".

So Gil now writes:
Well, it seems we're in the direction of dropping "shared transient state" from the draft spec (at least for v1.0), and having our first resolution on the draft spec :->!  I second this, as I think our interfaces in their first shot must be minimal, and this issue is a difficult and unclear one. Final objections, anybody?