Subject: Re: [wsia] [ip]

First of all, you only need to identify IPR associated with a
contribution made to the TC for inclusion in the specification.

The OASIS IPR Policy:

http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.shtml

I believe you send it to the chair, who forwards it to the OASIS
Board of Directors and the TC webmaster for posting on the TC website
and it is included with the spec if a contribution is used in the
specification and has IPR that associated with it.

General IPR is not necessary--just for contributions like IBM's , Web
Collage's  and Epicentric's original submissions. If a contribution
is amended by the committee, I'm not sure how specific that gets into
the area of prior art.  with respect to the original submission.

Ciao,
Rex