Subject: [wsia] On Transient Thingies - Requirements (2/3)

Title: Message
Hi,

Here's the requirement that correspond to the previous example, I think we have the first part somewhere, but the second part is the difference between WSIA and WSRP with this regard:

The Consumer MUST be able to compose a page from multiple Producers, from multiple copies of the same Producer. The Consumer MUST be able to decide dynamically - in run-time - on the number and type of Producers on the page.

(In WSRP, this is a static decision based on an admin decision).

Cheers,
Eilon