Subject: [wsia][security] 6/11 call agenda

Considering the progress we made on the requirements arising from the
scenarios last week (agenda item #2),  I would like to continue this week
rather than skipping a week. I note that I still have a work item to post
the requirements identified so far to the mailing list for discussion.

Telecon info for an 11AM EDT call on 6/11:

   USA: 1-888-282-2156
   International: 712-247-0358
   passcode: 572602

Agenda:

1. Review/Accept minutes
2. Review security requirements extracted from scenarios. Monica's document
attached.
3. Discuss general security issues for framing requirements.
4. Discuss how the various security standards may apply to the WSIA
protocol.

(See attached file: wsia-security 6-4-02 minutes.doc)  (See attached file:
WSIA Security Scenario Reqts_mm2_052102.doc)