Subject: [wsrp] [wsia] [wsrp-wsia joint interfaces] agenda for Tuesday 11 June

I think we'll have plenty of discussion around the merged document Rich and
Carsten put together.

The two main issues I see that have arisen on the email lists are:

1.  What is the difference between transient entities and sessions, and is
there enough of a distinction to warrant including both in the
specification?

2.  There are efficiency concerns around the use of arrays in the method
signatures, basically to enable batched requests for network efficiency.

Call-in numbers:
 USA Toll Free Number: 877-718-0936
 USA Toll Number: +1-712-923-6878
 PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 563151