Subject: [wsia] Agenda and call-in numbers for Friday 6/14 Noon Eastern call

Folks -- we'll continue this week to review the WSIA/WSRP Joint Interfaces
draft document in our bi-weekly call.  Time is 12 Noon, Friday, with the
regular call-in numbers.

Rich will continue the discussion of the merged WSIA/WSRP document already
circulated on the email list getting into the action and fragment
operations.  The current draft is available attached to Rich's message at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsia/200206/msg00023.html

Call in number is: 1-888-282-2156, pc 572602
International: 712-247-0358

Charlie