Subject: Re: [wsia] RE: RE: [wsrp] Sessions and Transient Entities

I hope not.

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

|         |           Eilon Reshef      |
|         |           <eilon.reshef@webc|
|         |           ollage.com>       |
|         |           06/13/2002 12:53  |
|         |           AM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           Eilon Reshef      |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       "'MICHAEL.FREEDMAN'" <MICHAEL.FREEDMAN@oracle.com>, wsia@lists.oasis-open.org, wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [wsia] RE: RE: [wsrp] Sessions and Transient Entities                                                                       |

To clarify this a bit, (and, of course, to provoke a thought ;-) - would
you then feel that instead of calling the operation createSession we can
call it createPortletGroup, and assume that it's the portlet to
implementation this using a session or using some other lookup table?

Eilon