Subject: RE: [wsia] [wsrp][markup] URL rewriting for proposals 2 & 4

Gil -

1. the porlet code would not change in the two scenarios, just the URL
rewriter would be modified (part of the container)
2. unfortunately there will be no way around converting static HTML pages.
It should be not that difficult.

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

|         |           Gil Tayar        |
|         |           <Gil.Tayar@webcol|
|         |           lage.com>        |
|         |           06/18/2002 11:58 |
|         |           Gil Tayar        |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       Peter Fischer3/Germany/IBM@IBMDE                                                                                            |
  |       cc:       wsia@lists.oasis-open.org, wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsia] [wsrp][markup] URL rewriting for proposals 2 & 4                                                                 |
  |                                                                                                                                             |

1. Definitely, but as a developer I would like as little change as possible
to occur when debugging the application as standalone, and when debugging
it
as a WSIA/WSRP service.

2. There is also the small case of static HTML. Although this is minor,
_sometimes_ an application contains one or two static HTML pages. To
convert
them to JSP/ASP/... is a _small_ pain.

Gil