Subject: [wsia] Clarification of WSIA call schedule

Hi Graeme -- according to Thomas' last note, WSRP is meeting this Thursday,
the 25th.  In order to get our meetings onto the opposite week (and to move
from Fridays to Thursdays), we should meet next on Thursday the 1st, then
again on the 15th and so on biweekly.

Thanks, Charlie

Graeme Riddell <griddell@bowstreet.com> on 07/18/2002 10:55:09 PM

To:    "'wsia@lists.oasis-open.org'" <wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc:
Subject:    RE: [wsia] No WSIA call tomorrow, Friday 7/19

Charlie, last week I think we'd arranged for 19th, then 25th, and then
every
other Thursday (8th, 22nd). Is the new plan for the 2nd, then the 8th, then
22nd, or have I misunderstood?

-gr

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles F Wiecha [mailto:wiecha@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 8:17 PM
To: wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsia] No WSIA call tomorrow, Friday 7/19

Folks -- last week we discussed scheduling an extra meeting for tomorrow
but it seems like the Customization work needs a bit more time before
reviewing it more broadly in the full committee.  Let's skip tomorrow, and
meet again in two weeks, on Aug 2...that will begin our meetings on
opposite weeks from WSRP.

Charlie