Subject: Re: [wsia][wsrp-interfaces] Object model

We used Alan's start on representing the current draft into a few objects
for describing the interface to some colleagues. Several changes have been
made in this copy resulting from the points of confusion that arose in that
conversation. In particular:
 - The AbstractEntity has been deleted. While an implementation likely
would want this, it is not part of the conceptual object model.
 - A Session Object has been introduced.
 - Minor renaming

Comments?
(See attached file: WSIA - objmodel.vsd)(See attached file: WSIA -
objmodel.jpg)

                      Alan Kropp
                      <akropp@epicentri        To:       wsia@lists.oasis-open.org,
                      c.com>                    wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org
                                               cc:
                      07/16/2002 09:00         Subject:  [wsia][wsrp-interfaces] Object model
                      PM

To jumpstart this discussion, here's a pretty basic object model I sketched
out.  Let's comment to both lists.  I'm attaching a jpg version, as well as
the original Visio document if you'd like to annotate away...

I'm basically starting from the 0.21 spec, culling the interface and
parameter sections as they now stand to work up a model.

Alan