Subject: Re: [wsia] RE: [wsrp-interfaces] [wsrp][interfaces] Statemanagement/paramet ers

Sorry - it should read

"session state can possible be shared among multiple entities within a
producer"

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

|         |           Rex Brooks       |
|         |           <rexb@starbourne.|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           07/24/2002 10:24 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       Gil Tayar <Gil.Tayar@webcollage.com>, Carsten Leue/Germany/IBM@IBMDE                                                             |
  |       cc:       wsrp-wsia <wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>, interfaces <wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org>                                         |
  |       Subject:  [wsia] RE: [wsrp-interfaces] [wsrp][interfaces] State  management/paramet     ers                                                |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |

I'm not understanding how a session state can be shared by multiple
producers. Is that something specific to load balancing on a server
session? If so, I assume that is distinct from shared sessionID for
an end-user or client which might have several portlets from single
producer who issues the ID?

Ciao,
Rex

At 11:07 PM +0300 7/24/02, Gil Tayar wrote:
>That's a good summary of the difference between the two.

URL