Subject: [wsia][security] 7/30 call agenda

I forgot to send this out before taking yesterday off. We will be meeting
today at 1PM EST and will pick up the extracting of security requirements
from the scenarios at the Multi-Media Sports Portal scenario.

The telecon info for 7/30 at 1PM EST is:
 USA: 888-282-2156
 International: 712-247-0358
 passcode: 801151