Subject: [wsrp-interfaces] [wsia] v0.3 of the draft spec

I have not had time to incorporate some of the items Thomas incorporated
into the white paper, but since I will be taking tomorrow and Monday off I
am forwarding this version for people to review. The content we have been
developing has been moved into the template for OASIS specifications and
many updates applied to reflect ongoing discussions. Chris is in the
process of revising the Markup section and Mark is rewriting the Security
section, so focus on the other sections for now.

(See attached file: WSIA - WSRP Interface Specification v0.3.doc)