Subject: [wsia] Reconfirming WSIA meeting schedule

Folks -- I think we confused people a bit over the last couple of weeks
with the transition of our bi-weekly call from Friday to Thursday, and also
shifting the week to alternate with the WSRP meetings.

So, to reconfirm, we're on a bi-weekly Thursday Noon Eastern schedule for
the full committee meetings.  The next meeting will be August 15th.  Call
in numbers for this call are:

 USA Toll Free Number: 888-282-2156
 USA Toll Number: +1-712-247-0358
  PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 801151

The weekly subcommittee meetings are:
1. Joint interfaces, Tuesdays at Noon Eastern. Call in numbers are:

Call-in numbers:
 USA Toll Free Number: 877-718-0936
 USA Toll Number: +1-712-923-6878
 PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 563151

2. Customization, Wednesdays at 11:00 Eastern.  Call in numbers are
 distributed weekly currently on the full WSIA list.