Subject: Re: [wsia] [wsrp-interfaces] Another case for explicit session creation?

This makes good sense to me. I'm not so sure about passing the
sessionID for all of a producer's entities rather than just the
initial selection for that end user. Perhaps I am misunderstanding
that last paragraph. Wouldn't that be a bit of curve for the
Producer, and require reparsing the assortment of entities to be sure
there isn't a new portlet being added to an existing session with
each performInteraction? I can see where an end user might decide
mid-session that an as-yet-unserved portlet is needed and request it,
but I'm not sure if we want to get down to prescribing such things in
this version.

I think experience might tell us better how this plays out.

Ciao,
Rex