Subject: [wsia] Re: [wsrp-wsia] [wsrp][interface] How to create a proxy forWSRP services

Carsten,
   This looks good. Thanks.  The only potential issue is expecting the consumer to be able to combine atomic
interfaces into a full interface on the consumer side via a dynamic proxy. Looks like JAX-RPC maintains such
things like cookies (sessions) at the port level vs. the service level hence we need fully described ports
at a minumim whenever initEnvironment is in the picture -- and this may just push us to do it for all.  What
do you think?
     -Mike-