Subject: Re: [wsia] [wsrp][interface] How to create a proxy for WSRP services

Agreed, that would be an interesting solution based on the fact that we
trust OASIS.

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

|         |           Rich             |
|         |           Thompson/Watson/I|
|         |           BM@IBMUS         |
|         |           08/20/2002 08:55 |
  |                                                                                                                               |
  |       To:       wsia@lists.oasis-open.org, wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                     |
  |       Subject:  Re: [wsia] [wsrp][interface] How to create a proxy for WSRP services                                          |
  |                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                               |

Carsten, thanks for working through how this can work. One comment relative
to the questions you raise on slide 4. If the TC publishs the interface and
binding files, then the Producer's service should import those explicit
files (eg.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/wsrp.base.v1.soap.wsdl). This
enables the Consumer to trust the files contents have not been modified and
thereby view the Producer as pluggable.

I guess this would depend on OASIS being willing to host these long term.

                      Carsten

                      Leue/Germany/IBM@        To:
wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org,
                      IBMDE                     wsia@lists.oasis-open.org,
wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
                                               cc:

                      08/20/2002 11:14         Subject:  [wsia]
[wsrp][interface] How to create a proxy for WSRP
                      AM                        services

I wanted to follow up with some thoughts on how to create proxies for WSRP
services. Sorry for the late reply.

(See attached file: How to create proxies for WSRP.zip)
(See attached file: How to create proxies for WSRP.pdf)
Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

#### How to create proxies for WSRP.zip has been removed from this note on
August 20 2002 by Rich Thompson
#### How to create proxies for WSRP.pdf has been removed from this note on
August 20 2002 by Rich Thompson