Subject: [wsia] [Fwd: JAX-RPC session support]

Carsten,
   See the attached forwarded e-mail from Alejandro.  My understanding
of this is based upon this discussion thread I had with him last week.
      -Mike-
--- Begin Message ---
Mike,

I did not get hold of Rahul(JAX-RPC spec lead yet) but reading the spec
(section 13.2 page 97) and by looking at the JAX-RPC RI source code I
could conclude that the session is per client service object. This is
per Stub object regardless if the endpoint the references (The cookie is
held in an instance variable of the connection that is an instance
variable of the Stub). The same holds true for the dynamic Call object.

I'll try to get Rahul on monday to re-confirm this that that this is the
intented behavior.

Regards.

Alejandro

--- End Message ---