Subject: Re: [wsia] [wsia-wsrp] 8/27/2002: Upcoming WS-Security OASIS TC Meeting

Thanks Monica,

I would add a couple of concerns to what Carsten has here.

1. How can the depth information for preferences and confidential
information be added after authentication, verification and
certification? Will there be a defined format for that or can
HumanMarkup TC produce/recommend such.

2. Where in the process will such information beyond the single
sign-on occur. To WSIA-WSRP, for WSIA-WSRP purposes, also, what
format will be recommended and where in the process should that
information be requested/allowed into the protocol/specification?
This overlaps all four TCs.

3. Where will the information reside--with the concern being that
HumanMarkup TC is set to recommend that control and tracking and
destruction of said information after approved use remain with the
user and/or a non-govermental, non-proprietary, unbiased entity which
will not be empowered to sell or offer such information to third
parties.

Thanks, again,
Rex