Subject: Re: [wsia] [wsrp-interfaces] WSDL for v0.5

Rich,

Thanks for the extra work, You're a true trooper. Now, my question
is, will there be a draft without the WSDL which you have extracted?
If one has already been posted, I missed it. I've been very busy on
other work over the holiday which is how I managed to miss
yesterday's call. I'm only now coming up for a gulp of air before
diving back in.

Thanks,
Rex

--