Subject: [wsia] Merged WSIA/WSRP calls and email lists

Folks -- during last week's WSIA and WSRP F2F we decided to consolidate the
two committees' phone calls and email lists to better get to a 1.0 spec.
Thomas has summarized the changes to the Tuesday and Thursday interface
calls (attached below).

The WSIA full committee bi-weekly calls will be folded into the 2-hr
Thursday issue call.  The weekly WSIA Customization call will continue in
order to carry out the remaining work on the property interfaces to be
included in 1.0.

We also decided to consolidate the 1.0 interface postings from both WSRP
and WSIA into the single [wsrp-wsia] email list.  Please start posting spec
issues only to that list immediately.  The WSIA list will continue to be
used for organizational and any other non-1.0 spec related topics.

Charlie

Thomas Schaeck/Germany/IBM@IBMDE on 09/16/2002 04:30:51 PM