Subject: [wsia] IPR statement re: WSRP and WSIA

I have received from WebCollage a statement regarding claims against
the WSRP and WSIA specifications. The statement has been published on
the WSRP TC page, and I have asked the WSIA webmaster to publish the
statement on that TC's page.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/ipr_statement.shtml

I have also asked WebCollage to provide details concerning the patent
claims, as well as make a statement regarding licensing terms.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
+1 978.667.5115 x206