Subject: [wsia] [wsrp-wsia] Voting on TC Specification

Folks -- any of you who would like to participate in the day-to-day work on
closing up the Joint Spec, and who are not already members of WSRP as well
as WSIA, should send a note to Thomas Schaeck indicating your interest in
joining WSRP.   The joint meeting schedule for Thursdays 11-1 Eastern has
already been circulated on the wsrp-wsia mailing list.

Once there is a draft for approval as a Committee Spec each TC will then
vote on whether to accept it separately.  This will take place early next
year.

Charlie Wiecha
---------------------- Forwarded by Charles F Wiecha/Cambridge/IBM on

Thomas Schaeck/Germany/IBM@IBMDE on 09/30/2002 12:37:14 PM